OnStaff USA is currently seeking a Quality Control Manager in Albion, MI. This position is with a long standing company in the Albion area that takes pride in their product and employees. This exact position with be an Assistant role within the Quality Control department.
For the Quality Control Manager the candidate must have a great attitude, supervisory experience, and be ready to work!
Shift: 1st shift
Pay: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
Responsibilities of Quality Control Manager:
- Must be able to multi-task with numerous projects
- Ensure a high level of customer service
- Develop tests to ensure raw material will transfer into finished goods
- Create and document inspection criteria and procedures
- Coordinate Objectives with production
- Support company goals and objectives
Requirements of the Quality Control Manager:
- 5 years of QC Audit, Team Lead, or Management experience is required
- Problem solving skills
- Supervisory/Management Experience
- Experience with developing and documents procedures
Quality Control Manager Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Interested and qualified candidates for the Quality Control Manager should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have any further questions on the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 269-963-0522
OnStaff USA is eager to assist you in finding your career today!