We have a great temp-hire role with Air-Way Manufacturing. If you are looking to get hired in for longevity then this job is for you. We have 1st and 2nd shift available. Pay starts at $10/hr. and they offer overtime depending on business needs. If you are looking to work in an environment that has very friendly employees this is the place for you. If you are interested in the position please send your resume to email@example.com and apply online at onstaffusa.com
This position includes the general responsibility for correctly assembling production components according to operator instructions and ensuring that each component produced or assembled meets or exceeds customer requirements. NEED to be available for either 1st or 2nd shift!
“Steel hauling: Requires lifting up to 50lbs in frequently. Employees will assist machinists with loading their machines. Will help move steel on carts around the shop.
“Material Handling: Stack parts from machines to pan or basket. Move pan or basket to skids. Move skids with hand-lifts.
“Chamfering: Parts may come off machine with burr on lip. Employees run the part over a slowly rotating bit to smooth out the burr.
“Mopping / Cleaning: Employees will mop/clean oil on floor. May be involved in cleaning restrooms and other areas of the shop as well.
“Sorting: Employees will be used to visually sort through batches of parts that are suspected of containing nonconforming material.
You do need safety shoes; can be composite or steel toes. Casual clothing, safety glasses and ear protection.
Background is a case by case basis but nothing super violent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Comply with all health, safety, and environmental (HSE) rules and regulations and promote HSE awareness.
• Participate in the facilitation of cell requirements, including job assignments, conflict resolution, team building, training, health, safety, environmental, and quality,
• Actively participate in continuous improvement and corrective action activities.
• Inspect product to ensure it meets all quality standards.
• Communicates problems and issues during shift and at shift changes.
• Practices good 5S housekeeping techniques
• Keeps the Manufacturing Supervisor advised of any production, downtime, HSE & Quality problems.
• Performs activities in a positive and professional manner.
• Maintains an acceptable attendance record to ensure timely work completion.
• Performs other job related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• A high school diploma or GED;