We have a great temp-hire opportunity with a fourth generation, family-owned flour and wheat processing facility. You must have a valid CDL-A license. This is a great opportunity with a local business that offers health insurance, 401(K), vacation, paid holidays, birthdays off, and a longevity bonus up to 7% once hired-in! If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and apply online at onstaffusa.com
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Truck Driver will load and unload product, receive and deliver product and transfer product between the warehouse and other departments or companies. The Truck Driver will perform all the same duties of the Warehouse Person and obtain the all required licensing. Days where driving is not necessary, the Truck Driver will be moved to other locations in the plant to assist employees production, inspection, maintenance and housekeeping. Duties will include other work at other times as directed by their supervisor.
– High School diploma or equivalent required.
– Ability to comprehend oral and written instructions in English is mandatory.
– Must be insurable and maintain an acceptable driving record.
– At least one year experience of semi-truck driving or have completed an acceptable truck driving training course.
– Must be able to pass U.S. Department of Transportation road test for drivers’ ability, written examination on safety regulations and physical examination.
– Must have and maintain a Class A Commercial Drivers License with chauffeur endorsement.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply online at onstaffusa.com
Requirement – Industry: Manufacturing
CDL-Class A License with chauffeur endorsement
High school diploma or GED equivalent