We are currently looking for 2nd Shift CNC Operators to work at Total Plastics Inc. in Kalamazoo. Are you interested in having a 3 day weekend every week? Schedule is Monday- Thursday working 10 hour days! The positions are paying $11.00/hr with competitive hire in pay! Total Plastics is a distributor of plastic sheet, rod, tube, film and tape and stock thousands of diverse plastics and related products and cover the entire US market. This is a great opportunity to get hired in at a fantastic company. Check out the job descriptions below!
Email resumes to email@example.com for consideration
Title: CNC Router Operator
Operate and maintain numerically controlled or computer numerically controlled saw to produce cut parts and pieces that meet specified dimensions and conformance to customer requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties may be assigned.
- Operate and maintain CNC and NC saws to cut plastic parts and pieces that meet dimension, production, and quality specifications and requirements.
- Cut single and/or multiple layers of plastic material by placing material accurately and consistently against stop gauges. Adjust machine controls to ensure accurate measurements and cuts.
- Stack cut materials for operational efficiency, assist accurate record keeping, and to support shipping and material handling.
- Record the cutting process and label in-process material to expedite the movement and identification of parts.
- Perform routine maintenance on the cutting machine to maintain operational efficiency and change blades to produce accurate and consistent work by following lockout and safety practices.
Qualifications: Qualifications include a high school diploma or equivalent, and an excellent attendance record. In addition, candidates must possess a minimum of six months previous production experience or operating NC or CNC cutting equipment; good math skills; effective communication, organization and leadership skills; and the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs