Develop new products in a timely manner, achieving company goals for quality, cost, and delivery.
Support manufacturing areas in meeting objectives for productivity, quality, and associate safety.
Make improvements to the manufacturing floor.
1. Develop new product molds to achieve target for quality level, cycle time, and yield.
2. Participate in sourcing of new machinery for production needs when necessary.
3. Seek out advancements in technology that will improve production abilities.
4. Participate in design reviews to review drawings, analyze tooling, and recommend improvements leading to increased productivity, quality, and safety.
5. Participate in New Product Development meetings.
6. Provide support to plant group for current production engineering changes.
B.S. degree in engineering or engineering technology required.
– 3 to 5 years of injection molding
– Ability to change-over and start-up molding machines
– Knowledge of mold structure and understanding of mechanical movements
– MS Office software
Additional Preferred Skills:
– Knowledge of plastic polymers
– Ability to program a 6-axis robot
– Ability to build end of arm tooling
Requirement – Degree: Bachelor Degree Requirement – Major: General Engineering Requirement – Industry: Manufacturing Requirement – Experience: 3 – 5
Please contact: email@example.com