Build your career at the world’s leading manufacturer of vibratory finishing and shot blasting equipment! Initial pay starts at $11.00 with eligibility for hire-in after only 90 days. Be a part of a company with great hire-in pay, awesome benefits, bonus plans, and a 401K by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and applying online at onstaffusa.com
Position Summary: The Production Associate I is responsible accurately filling and emptying the media molds, preparing the abrasives and color mixes, and the de-flashing and packaging of the plastic media.
• Follows all Company safety policies and procedures and works in a responsible manner so as not to create a health and safety hazard to oneself or others.
• Wears the required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), as designated by area/department.
• Ensures proper handling and storage of chemical compounds, per department policies and procedures.
• Maintains a quality mind-set at all times to ensure a best-in-class product and unsurpassed customer satisfaction.
• Notifies his/her Team Leader of all non-conformances to ensure corrective action and preventive measures are taken.
• Delivers a world-class experience for our customers by bringing passion, dedication, and integrity to the job every day.
• Places the production molds into the media equipment, consistent with the work order specifications (recipes) and processing instructions.
• Fills the molds with resin/abrasive mix and ensures that the mix is at the required levels.
• Empties the molds after the curing process and confirms the media hardness and shape meets specifications; reports any quality deviations to the Team Leader.
• Ensures proper loading and unloading of the cure room.
• Oversees the vibratory screening process and visually inspects the media for defects.
• Packages and labels the finished media; validates the weights of the bags, per work order specifications.
• Observes and listens to the operating equipment in order to perform basic troubleshooting techniques for malfunctions and to determine need for adjustment and/or repairs; reports any malfunctions to the Team Leader.
• Assists with maintaining the cleanliness of the production media equipment and overall work area.
• Records labor hours and material(s) for each job, per department procedure and requirements.
• Maintains a neat, orderly, and organized work area at all times.
• Operates forklift and overhead crane, as needed.
• Performs other related duties, as assigned.
• May be temporarily rotated to other positions within and outside of home department in order to meet production needs.
Education & Experience
• Previous machine operation and/or manufacturing experience is required.
• Knowledge of and experience with chemical compounds is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of assigned work.
• Basic mechanical aptitude is required.
• Experience working with, and ability to read measuring devices such as a ruler and caliper is required.
• Ability to read, comprehend and carry-out instructions in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to troubleshoot and perform basic equipment maintenance.
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
• Basic computer skills to include experience working with MS Office applications and data entry.
• Frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate equipment, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
• Frequently required to talk and hear; frequently required to stand and walk.
• Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist, and crawl.
• Frequently required to lift, push, pull and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Occasionally subject to loud noise and, at times, noise level may require the employee to shout in order to be heard above ambient noise level.
Must follow the basic CORE values: Driven, Considerate, Positive Team.
Please email resumes directly to email@example.com or apply online at onstaffusa.com.