OnStaff USA has an exciting opportunity with Edwards Garment in Kalamazoo, MI
In this position you will gather and distribute warehouse merchandise in accordance with customer order requests.
• Read and interpret orders.
• Inspect merchandise to assure quality standards are met.
• Lift merchandise (up to 35 pounds) from cart to conveyor.
• Work and cooperate with others to achieve objectives.
• Load and unload trucks as required.
• Cleans work area as required.
• Fill orders promptly and accurately.
• Use computer terminal.
• Push an approximately 50 pound cart 300 feet or more, 25 or more times per day.
• Collect goods from high, medium and low shelving.
• Stand and walk periodically–up to 300 feet or more.
• Lift, bend, climb, reach, kneel, squat, push and pull as needed.
• Repetitive movements of both hands such as grasping, turning, fine manipulation and repetitive movements of foot as required for sewing machine operation.
• Lift requirement of job: 35 pounds.
Email resumes to Maggie at email@example.com