OnStaff USA has 65 Customer Service Representative positions available in Kalamazoo Mi. The position is with a local technology accessories company.
Customer Service Representative Job Description
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
To provide excellent customer service support to end-users via telephone, email, or live chat,.
- Handles as appropriate customer questions or problems received by telephone, email, live chat and Salesforce.com
- Provides solutions courteously from email or troubleshooting templates. Draws from previous experiences and provided resources to solve more complex/uncommon issues.
- Meets weekly with technical support and customer service staff to discuss trends within customer inquiries.
- Maintain training and proper knowledge of new and existing products.
- May assist in staffing company exhibit at trade shows and conferences, answering questions about products and obtaining names of prospects.
- Assists customers with phone orders and other general phone inquiries.
- Handles internal and external communications for orders.
- Answers customer service questions via phone, salesforce.com, live chat sessions and through email.
- Assists customers with general questions and/or concerns of products
- Issues return authorizations for customer exchanges and refunds.
- Maintains customer service voicemail and places call-backs.
Must be able to work in a team environment in various aspects of the organization.
- Two or more years of intense work-related experience with multiple software packages.
- Strong written, telephone, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Willingness to have telephone conversations and computer applications usage monitored for quality performance.