Fapco Hiring Event on April 24, 2019, at 8:30 – 11:00 and 12:30 -4:30 pm at our Niles office.
Offers on the Spot!
$100 sign-on bonuses and $100 referral bonuses!
We will be holding interviews for the following positions:
- Packager – $21,800 / year, Full-time
- 4 Day Work Week Sorter/Packer – $10.50 / hour, Full-time
- Sorter/Unloader – $21,800 / year, Full-time
- Packaging – $10.50 / hour, Full-time
- Packaging Associate – $21,800 / year, Full-time
We will be hiring for the following location
- 216 Post Road, Buchanan, MI 49107 US
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must want to have advancement opportunities
- Ability to work a 4 day work week
How to prepare
The entire interview process will last about 15 min. Completing our online application prior to the event is strongly encouraged and will speed up the process. Please bring 2 forms of ID and your resume with you to the event.
What to wear
Dress code is Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable).
How to get to the event
We are located next to Mancinos. Please park in an open parking spot and walk in.
About the Company
Fapco is a leader in Spare Part Inventory Management, Contract Packaging Services, Warehousing and Distribution and our team is dedicated to exceeding our customers’ expectations every day. We work a Mon-Thur (4 day) work week with a family orientated work environment. If you enjoy working with great co-workers in a very clean environment these positions are for you.
- 1970 Fapco was founded by Larry Gardiner in Buchanan, Michigan. After beginning as a dip-painting operation, Fapco began packing its customers’ spare parts and soon evolved into packaging specialists..
- 1997 Fapco received its QS9000 registration and in recent years has expanded its contract packaging capabilities to include consumer products packaging and automated high-volume kit packaging for fasteners and small parts.
- Four plants totaling over 409,000 square feet of contract packaging and warehousing space.
- Wide range of contract packaging capabilities including kitting, spare parts packaging, warehousing, order fulfillment, and purchasing.
- Company swag
- $100 sign-on bonuses and $100 referral bonuses
What is a Hiring Event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!